In just a few days the Stoneman Arduenna season 2021 takes off.
Attention for all inbound travellers:
- Tourist travel to Belgium is initially prohibited until 18 April 2021.
- Even after that date, the Passenger Locator Form must be filled out prior to entering the country.
- Tourist overnight stays are possible, as there will be catering in the rooms at the official lodging partners.
- Gastronomy will remain closed - take-away options are available.
- Updates will follow here.
Even better: The Stoneman Arduenna 2021!
- For the first time: Stoneman Days with Roland Stauder from 13-15 May!
- Festive opening: The cancelled event will be held in 2021!
3.900 meters altitude gain, 176 kilometers, infinite freedom: The Stoneman Arduenna is Roland Stauders exclusive biking adventure in Belgium.
The Stoneman Arduenna in BIKE Magazine 01/2020
12-year-old Antons greatest dream: To ride a Stoneman with his idol Steffi Marth. Not only made the german BIKE Magazine Antons dreams come true, but the young Stoneman fan was also granted the opportunity to do it all on the new Stoneman Arduenna. Suprisingly, he managed to to keep Steffi on her toes. Read all about it in the print magazine.
2021 for the first time at the Stoneman Arduenna:
The Stoneman Days with Roland Stauder.
Silver and bronze: Experience a special MTB experience from 13-15 May and let Roland himself guide you through the forests and valleys of East Belgium.